Freitag, 22. Oktober 2010

Fredericksburg the charge

Ok, here we start from the Union side. See the four lines of Bluecoats advancing. The first in in a firefight with the defenders, three more rows (each 450 men) comming afterwards. The last one just comming over the little stream.

Don't ask me for the units at the moment. We showed the attack of the Irish Brigade. In the last row we had a blue flagg, so other units advanced too. As I took myself back this time with the historical research I simply enjoyed this time painting without stress:-) But I will ask Ingo if someone is interested.

So here one overview and then the best close ups of the ones crossing the stream.
Enjoy!

BTW, more of 90% of the advancing figures are from Peters figures, sponsored for the diorama at for sale here. Some other conversions are made by Ingo (officers, dead and dying) and are for sale through me too.












1 Kommentar: