Sonntag, 3. Februar 2013

We opened our new shop - Hagen miniatures

Hi friends,

some of you I already sent a mail and others may have read it on Benno's forum.

Together with Andy Brune I opened a new webshop, Hagen miniatures. We will be present on a lot of fairs now, showing our stuff.

And everybody who ever did his own figures/conversions/models etc. is invited to bring his stuff in our shop.
We want to have all the stuff that hobby-friends made for themselves. There are three reasons for this:

1st - Every collector should have the chance to get some figures which otherwise would not be available
2nd - The collector should earn money with his work without doing much for it
3rd - ok, we will take some money for it:-)

So everybody has something from it in my eyes. It is worth a try and I thank all the friends who already offered to bring their own stuff into the shop.

cheers
Uwe

1 Kommentar:

  1. cool always good to see a new manufacturer/shop very interesting stuff. also even if I don't buy anything I am learning a bit of German which is good. actually I guess I am learning the important stuff... that which relates to models.

    AntwortenLöschen