Donnerstag, 6. Februar 2014

And now other Mexicans for Pancho Villa

Some of you may have read about the copyright-problem we had when Massimo sculpted some Mexicans for a friend who gave him a photo of Steve Westons 54mm figures which he was able to sculpt in 1/72 that they nearly looked like the originals.

We took these figures back, but now we have our own ones which will soon come in the Hagen-shop.







 I hope you like these poses.

Another blog where I have found photos about this subject is Babers blog who made very nice conversions and used the Raventhorpe range too. More figures for this period are available from Spencer Smith who sells the Jacklex-Range which appeared some years ago.

All in all an interesting period I think.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I've said before in another place, but I repeat : excellent set !
    (and I've no problem with the piggie !)

    AntwortenLöschen