Sonntag, 16. August 2015

Waterloo 1815 - Wellingtons High staff

Hi guys,

when I posted the photos of Massimos Master of this set from Waterloo1815 several people asked me if we would take them in our shop too. Sadly it is not possible as our system is different, you know we are not an ordinary figure shop.

But Massimo brought me 10 sets of this staff which I bought from Waterloo directly to offer it to collectors friends. A little service from collector to collector.

You safe the 10 Euros postage from Italy for a set of 15 Euros. Simply send me a mail to wild-heindl@t-online.de if you want to have one for 3,50 Euro international postage. Or you order in our shop and there is no postage at all.

At the moment I have 8 sets left. I hope you will take them all as I already have my own and don't need more of them:-)




2 Kommentare:

  1. Just found this page. Shame I didnt't see this earlier! I am currently loking for this set but cannot find it anywhere.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I have asked the sculptor. He has one left, including postage from Italy around 30 Euros. If you want send me a mail and I arrange a contact

      Löschen