Freitag, 12. Mai 2017

Gordon Highlanders, Sudan 1884-85 from Massimo's own production

Puh, this will be a long post...


Again I got a mail from Massimo which I will simply copy into the blog. So far I bought all his own sets and was very happy with the figures (ok, the Camel Corps was to big to mix with other figures).

You can buy the sets from him directly, they are not in our shop.

So it seems my collection for the Sudan will grow fast:-)

So this was Massimo's mail:


Dear Uwe,
I inform you that I have available the new sets sculpted by me
Gordon’s Highlanders , Sudan 1884-85   price is 27.-  € + shipping cost

Are still available my sets 42th Black Watch Miniatures :
The Mahdists                                                                 price    25.- €
Black Watch , Battle of Tamai , Sudan 1884-85         price    25.- €
4th Alabama , First Battle of Bull Run 1861                price    33.- €
 And we have available the Waterloo1815 figures sculpted by me
Scots Grey                                                                 17.- €
Carabinieri Belgi                                                       15.- €
Wellington's Staff                                                     15.- €
Ney Staff Chargé                                                       15.- €
Custer last Stand                                                       15.- €
Camel Corps , Sudan 1884-85                                18.- €

Shipping cost (the price remains unchanged even if the number of sets is one or more)
Europe , UK     11.- €
U.S.A., Americas, Canada     16.- €
Australia , New Zeland          17.- €

Those who are interested in the figures, please send me a mail to  daikaigan@hotmail.it




We start with the new set of Gordons










Alabama (he promised me 14th Brooklin will come too soon)



Derwishes - I still have to paint two sets of them



The 42nd in the Sudan (these my friend Krisztian painted for me and I tried the other set myself)



Still lying around - but a great set!




At the moment I can't see Napoleonics, but they will be on the list for future painting. They are other poses than the one we have in the shop. So more variation with both sets together.



This set is a challenge to paint!


And this is one for a future project. But in the end it is just a skirmish...



These guys are great. But my other figures for this subject are Newline 20mm and converted Esci. They do not really fit together.




Now let's see what is comming up from Massimo in the future. I bed more ACW and Scottish in colonial wars:-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen